| Oh my...I just can't write how special this weekend was. I go to see one of my MOST DEAREST PALS OF ALL TIME!!! Felicity and her family (who you might remember as one of my old neighbors) drove into town from TN for a few reasons. Their son had a Hockey camp in VA, which meant that we got to steal an afternoon from them and catch up. It was a wonderful time with her and her Littles at my house. We even got to hook up with a few other most lovely friends of ours, Robin and her daughter Victoria and Kim and her darling two sons and two daughters, and just let the kids play. Lots of hugs, smiles, laughs, good chats, play time, talk time...felt like not so old old times. Oh how I miss her face!!! We love you guys and were so lucky to get a day with you all!!! |
1 comment:
So fun! Good friends are great to have :)
Post a Comment