Monday, June 4, 2012

SUNDAY




We had a wonderful day Sunday. We spent the morning at church enjoying all that comes with being at such a great place. Then we stopped by the house, grabbed our leftovers and treat, grabbed the little doggies and headed to a local park. Our realtor had called me Saturday afternoon, just before Lilly and I headed out to do our last show for the dance recital, and said the buyers of our house would like to do another walk through. WOW, we went into hyper fast mode of cleaning up and re staging our home so they would remember how much they loved it the first time. They were planning on coming sometime in the afternoon of Sunday. That's why we loaded up and stayed away form the house. We went to a little park we hadn't gone to before and set up our spot. We had the most beautiful weather to sit and enjoy a picnic lunch together. The kids played a little on the playground and the dogs mostly sat and begged for any leftovers we weren't going to eat.
From there, we drove back over to the church to enjoy the baptism of a good friend's daughter, who Lilly just loves. It was a sweet service and we were glad to be there to support her. Finally, after being gone all day, we headed back home.   I sent a text to my realtor to see if she had heard back from the buyers and their realtor to see what they thought. She called me back within a few minutes to tell me that she just heard from the buyers. They never did come to see the house. I guess the buyers called their realtor at noon to cancel their apt time of 1:00 pm -2:00 pm and he never bothered to call OUR realtor to let US know. I wasn't very happy about that till my Mr. reminded me of what a wonderful afternoon we had just had as a family. I love his positiveness. I guess we'll see what happens now...BUT...we did have a great day and then were able to sit back and relax once we returned home. Overall a very fulfilling and relaxing Sabbath.