Sunday, June 3, 2012

So you think you can DANCE...


Lilly and I did the "Old Opera House" dance recital again this year together.  She was in a ballet class and I did the Adult Jazz class.  Our instructor had our Littles dance with us this year.  It was a TON of fun.  We danced to the "Party Rock Anthem" song.  I'll upload a video of it once the DVD arrives in the mail.  It was a 19 week, one day per week, class we took to prepare for the recital.  What a great time we had.  I also had many wonderful friends do the class with me, so we had more fun the work.  Thanks Lilly for a fun memory and many great laughs. 
We perform a Thursday and Friday evening show as well as a Saturday afternoon show.


Lilly's dance was to the "Tangled" song from when they launch the lanterns from the boats.  It was a very sweet song and dance and Lilly did a FANTASTIC job!  She is truly our little Princess.



Lilly has made a few good friends over the years in her dance classes.  Daisy was one of them that kept her company and hung out with her while backstage.  Trinity was able to come back into town for a short weekend visit and come watch the Friday evenings show with her mom.  Lilly was sad that this was her first year without Trinity dancing by her side, but what a treat it was to get her for that night.  More to come on our dear friend's visit...



These two lovely ladies did the Ocean City Half with me.  I just can't get enough of them.  Spending time with them is like a major treat for me!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You both look gorgeous! I bet it was a lot of fun to do that with your sweet little daughter. I love that your top is purple :)