~SURPRISE...HAPPY 40TH JASON!~
So my HOT Hubby turned the big "40" this year. He's got a big hunting trip in Montana planned with his brother in September to celebrate turning 40 years old this year. We wanted to throw a surprise party for him with friends that we knew from WV. He tells me he had NO idea we were doing this till the moment they jumped out to surprise him. Thank you Brian Roberson for helping to get him out of the house and keep him busy while everyone arrived. Thank you to everyone who made the drive and to celebrate with us this most wonderful man. I know that your friendship means a lot to him and that he felt very much loved that day.
After such a crazy few weeks before with the truck incident, it was a welcome distraction for us all to focus on this man that is the center of our world. You have only gotten better with the passing years Babe. We love you! |
1 comment:
Fun! He looks great for an old man ;) I can say that because I'm older than him...
Post a Comment