Hunter and Mason went to Twilight Camp this year for Cub Scouts. The last day was full of great food, lots of time with friends, awards AND...THE ROCK WAL!!! Even Kadin got in on the action. Awesome job guys!
I wonder if there is anybody else out there... Ones that might want to wish our little Lilly a happy birthday... Ones that might have anything to say whatsoever about our family at all...
7 comments:
I think that Grandpa C's comment was meant for this post - but HEY - Grandpa C made a comment. We had suspicions that he read the blog.
Suspicions confirmed!
I wonder if there is anybody else out there...
Ones that might want to wish our little Lilly a happy birthday...
Ones that might have anything to say whatsoever about our family at all...
what happened to my comment?
we talked to lilly-she knows we love her
grandpa c
what happened to my comment?
it says you have to approve
Way to go on the rock wall guys!
Looks like fun...seems like a good idea, keeps it cooler than day camp!
I always read the blog
love it
I need it
Grandpa c
Post a Comment