|
Each year
before school starts, Jason is able to give each of our children a
"Father's Blessing". This is something we feel is a MUST to start the
school year off on the right foot. What a blessing it is that he holds the priesthood
to bless our children in such a way that they can receive added blessings from
our Heavenly Father. We love that the
children have come to ask for their “father’s blessing” now and look forward to
that moment shared.
|
1 comment:
We do the same thing, as I know a lot of people do.
I agree with you that it is a must.
...maybe I need them to get them more than they do, so that I can feel ok sending them off everyday :)
Don't get me wrong, I do love a little me time while they are gone, but I still worry about them and some of the things they are exposed to and decisions they have to make at such a young age.
Sorry for the long comment!
Post a Comment