Monday, August 22, 2011

"D" Tigers GO!!!

Each year we have what's called "Mormon night at the ball field".  This year the Detroit Tigers were playing the Baltimore Orioles.  We've gone to watch these two teams play against each other before, both times with our team losing.  It was fun to finally go to a game where they won!  What a fun time we had hanging out as a family and with some of our friends from our church ward as well. 












5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! Is this just a ward thing you are calling Mormon night, or is it something they advertise? Next year let us know and we might want to join you :)

Jason and Amy Caldwell said...

It's for the mission, actually. I think it's the Baltimore mission. They let all the missionaries attend. It was funny to see them all walking around in their white shirts and nametags. I never got to do stuff like that on my mission.

alrita said...

not fair

Unknown said...

Very cool! I remember going to Mormon night at the Atlanta Braves stadium. Of course that was back when Dale Murphy played...but yes, I remember seeing a ton of missionaries in the stands in their white shirts and nametags :)

Andrew said...

looks so fun. oh my, your kids are good looking! You are just as gorgeous as they are. :)

chaoyi