Thursday, May 5, 2011

Field Trip to the D.C. ZOO


Mason and I were able to hit the D.C. Zoo together for his 2nd grade field trip.  We had a BLAST and got to see a lot of animals.  We had some great friends from his class, and their Moms, to hang out with.  It was a beautiful day to go with sunshine and 80 degrees.  It was his first field trip riding a “chartered bus” instead of the school buses.  Dad even let him bring his iPad 2 along to play for the ride down and back.  What a cutie pie he is.  We were only there for about 15 minutes when he told me he was ready to go back home cause he was “homesick”.  Poor guy, but I think he ended up enjoying the time spent hanging out with friends.  




































2 comments:

Jason and Amy Caldwell said...

Wow! Those are some great pictures. I'm still jealous that you got to go on my field trip. I especially like the one in front of the sea anemone's.

Unknown said...

Great pics :)
I get to go there this week with Anna and her Kindergarten class!