Saturday, April 30, 2011

Field Trip = Time Together!!!
























Oh how being a MOM comes with so many great perks!  I got to go with Hunter on is last field trip for the school year.  We went to the Luray Caverns that is only about an hour from where we live.  I love getting to ride a nice chartered bus with comfy seats, a movie and restrooms.  We had a little friend from his class, Julie; hang with us for the day.  I also got to see, for a few minutes,  one of my BESTEST friends, Felicity and her son Theo.  We saw some really amazing things in the caverns, do a garden maze and go through a few museums and a TON of gift shops.  We had beautiful weather for the day and just had a great time being together.  Hunter is souc a tender hearted guy and is loved by all of his friends, and their moms…Makes me proud.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a great place, we loved it when we went...sad that the garden maze was closed. Guess we'll have to go back someday :)