Tuesday, March 9, 2010

She would be 11 years old yesterday...

So our dear Bella turned 11 years old yesterday. We like to think of her a little more each year as to keep her deep in our hearts. It's so wonderful to think that her brothers and sister had a chance to meet her and know her and love her before they came to earth to join our family. They talk as though they do know her and think of her more often then I expect at times. They are sure to never leave her out when introducing any of us to a stranger off the street. Happy Birthday our sweet Bella and may God be with you till we meet again...

6 comments:

Penny said...

Oh Amy. I'm sure this wasn't an easy thing to post, but you said things so beautifully.

We love you Amy!

jennifer van vliet said...

Oh Amy...my heart breaks for you today. What a happy reunion you will have. Lots of love to you.

Brigette said...

What a wonderful tribute to your sweet Bella. What a special blessing to have in your life. How great it will be when you get to raise her.

Mindy Hill said...

Thank you for sharing Amy, what a beautiful tribute to your Bella. Love you so much!

Unknown said...

Wow, I remember that so vividly. What a beautiful post and loving tribute to her. Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Love you!

Andrew said...

I don't think I knew you when that happened. But so happy that you have 4 beautiful children. This is a beautiful post, Amy. What a day it would be when you meet her.