All I can say is that we had a terrific time in NYC with Derrin and Nicole. Of course we missed having Mom and Dad with of as planned, but know that they were home resting. I put the pictures in somewhat of a backwards order to the trip, but I think they show what a great time we had. Can't wait to go again and experience the "big city".
"Tavern on the Green" yummy restaurant as our final mean in NYC. How's the fish tasting Nicole...
Jason's $25 cheese burger.
Ending our trip with a nice relaxing boat ride in Cental Park
Central Park
"I've been dreaming of my true love's kiss..."
Yankee Stadium
we came, we ate, we shoped, we conquered.
I'm out of time and money...
Aren't we done yet?
Cannal St.
guys be a'eating!
girls be shopping!
More subway rides. Thank goodness for public transportation.
Time Square
Mars 2112 very strange restaurant.
very interesting and scary place to go...
Derrin's mouth...nice Bro.
ground zero construction.
Very touching to be in this location.
Taking the ferry out to Liberty and Ellis islands.
lunch time...
subway ride
do we know where we're going yet?
GQ couple of the year...;-)
outside our apt. building where we stayed.
Wicked was way cool!
walking to church through this beautiful park that ran along the Hudson River.
Jason's $25 cheese burger.
Ending our trip with a nice relaxing boat ride in Cental Park
Central Park
"I've been dreaming of my true love's kiss..."
Yankee Stadium
we came, we ate, we shoped, we conquered.
I'm out of time and money...
Aren't we done yet?
Cannal St.
guys be a'eating!
girls be shopping!
More subway rides. Thank goodness for public transportation.
Time Square
Mars 2112 very strange restaurant.
very interesting and scary place to go...
Derrin's mouth...nice Bro.
It's a shrine now to 911
ground zero construction.
Very touching to be in this location.
Taking the ferry out to Liberty and Ellis islands.
lunch time...
subway ride
do we know where we're going yet?
GQ couple of the year...;-)
outside our apt. building where we stayed.
Wicked was way cool!
walking to church through this beautiful park that ran along the Hudson River.















1 comment:
Love it Amy! My favorite has to be the naked cowboy! Yeeee haaa!
Post a Comment