Oh the kids have loved the "Blue Man Group" since Aunt Kim and Uncle Darin sent Jason one of their DVDs for a b-day gift a few years ago. They were sad they didn't get to see them with us while we were in NYC. But they were super excited to have gotten a t-shirt with all of the "rock movements" on them.


1 comment:
I love it Amy! That is toooooo cute!!!!!! Der's been wearing his and my kids are convinced they want to dress up like the blue man group for Halloween! Kaleb keeps telling me I need to buy pipes for him so he can make stuff to make noise with! :) We found a tiny shot of the jello head so the kids could see it and they were all excited. The dvd we got is of the Vegas show and isn't the same one we saw! :( Oh well, I should have just gone up and taken a pic or better video. Sigh!!!!!!!!! Love you guys tons and tons!!
Post a Comment