So I wasn't as prepared as I should've been with bringing my camera today. The kids and I went with some friends to the indoor water park that's at the Massanutten Resort just under two hours from our house today. I wish I had brought my camera since there were so many opportunities for some really great pictures. We had a great time and are fully water-logged. Can't wait till May when we head to The Great Wolf Lodge with G & G Hill. I will be sure to have my camera with me then.
I wanted to share a funny story that happened on the drive down today. I was rushed when it came to throwing treats and snacks in the car to bring along. We were out of the Capri Suns that I thought we had in our basement. I had bought a box full of those organic shelf chocolate milks from Costco years ago thinking it would be great to throw in my food storage. Well, I grabbed that to bring for drinks along with the few Gatorade's that were left. After the kids had been snacking along the way down, they all asked for a drink. I passed out one of those chocolate milks to them all and Mason said, "Mom, this isn't very good, something is weired about it." Lilly then said, "Mom, mine has bubbles in it." I had Kadin's in my hand ready to pass back and tried a small drink. I did taste different, but it's not Hersey for goodness sakes. I then tasted it again and tasted the "bubbles" that Lilly was talking about... they were not bubbles. The milk had gone bad and the "bubbles" were chunks... Okay, so that just about ended the trip before it began. Luckily we didn't get sick from it and we caught it before we'd finished the box off. Thank goodness for the few Gatorade's to chase the chunks down.
Just thought that was a funny story to share. We had a great time today and will for sure revisit that place in the future.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun water park.
We loved Great Wolf Lodge... we need to go back there.
Oh...and the chunky chocolate milk, how disgusting...I'm glad you guys didn't get sick from it :)
I guess we know not to put that in our food storage!
Post a Comment