Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday...

Of course we took advantage of having someone around to capture a picture of our whole family together. You know how it is, it's either the Mom or the Dad sitting behind the camera... We had a great time with the kids and their cousins. We waited to do Easter till after church this year since we had to leave for church at 8:30 am. Not much time to mess with candy or toys. It was nice of Uncle Eric to have taken on the 'hiding of the eggs'. I think they had a really fun time finding them. He even put some in high places for the older kids to find.
Lilly and Calie loved to be outside on the swing set together.
Aunt Sancie and sweet little Cavin out for a Sunday swing.
Big brother is always trying to help out little sister...
Hummmmm.... do I want to share my new toy...
Proud Dad!!!
Cavin gets to enjoy a new toy and Grandma.
Very excited and happy Cali
Cousin Cavin's first Easter.
Of course... STAR WARS and nothing else will do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair Amy. The kids look so big! What cuties! Try not ot drink any more chocolate milk. YUCK! I think I would have BARFED! Love ya and see ya soon!