Thursday, February 19, 2009

A whole lot of stuff all in ONE

Hunter came to our enrichment night last Tuesday with me. He was used in our CPR/First Aid class to help demonstrate how to roll an injured victim over on his back. He did a very good job and I think had fun doing it. His favorite part was getting to enjoy the chocolate fountain with all the yummy stuff to dip in it. Good job Bud!
Lilly had one of her BEST friends, Ella, over the other day. This is such a special friend to her and I get so much joy out of seeing how happy she is with Ella. What sweet girls that just 'wanna have fun'!
Dad and Mom getting ready to hit the town for a Valentine's Day date. Jason took me to dinner at our traditional "AppleBee's" restaurant. We then hit the local "Old Opra House" theatre to see "I love you, you're perfect, now change" play. It was a very enjoyable evening spent together. What a lucky gal I am!!!
All the kids wanted to try on the new "breathe right" strips I just bought. Pretty funny...
Lilly in her fairy costume.
We just spent a fun lunch together as a family. The kids usually always bring a few toys to play with as we wait for our food. It keeps them happy and keeps their imaginations flowing.
Ah, Lilly and her baby doll. She had to feed her baby doll before we headed out the door for some Mommy and daughter running around.
Kadin, working on his birdhouse for scouts.
Just some fun shots of the kids playing around.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing what you have been up to... I can't wait until you and I each have blog posts with each other in them :)

Whitney said...

Amy I have just been catching up on your blog an I love all the pictures, I can not believe how much your kid shave grown!

Herry and Jayley said...

Totally wish you had warned me before posting those pictures with me in them. UGH! I guess I have a bit more motivation for working out...