This is the whole gang that came this time. What a fun time, fun memories, fun stories, fun women and friends.
Okay, so we thought we'd have some fun and be silly for a minute. We walked by these posters and couldn't resist. We did have many dirty looks as well as many supporters from the passer-bys.
Not in love, but decided...
Here is the room where the Declaration and Constitution were both signed. This s a view from our 18th story hotel room over the city.
We all went out for some much needed yummy dinner.
Here's Cynthia who put this trip and many in the past together for us. Such a dear sweet buddy of mine!!!
Hey, do you know this guy?
Liberty Bell
Well, six of us gals were able to drive down to Philadelphia, PA this past Friday and Saturday to attend a Time out for Women event put on by Deseret Book Company. We left early Friday and drove the three hours to get there. We were able to tour a bit of the city sites before heading back to the hotel for the night. We saw places like the United States Mint, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross's house, Ben Frankin's grave, Liberty Bell and tons of beautiful historial buildings. It's was nice that everything was within walking distance from each other. We parked our car when we drove into town and never needed it till we left town. I just added a bunch of pictures from our time there.
Not in love, but decided...
Here is the room where the Declaration and Constitution were both signed. This s a view from our 18th story hotel room over the city.
We all went out for some much needed yummy dinner.
Here's Cynthia who put this trip and many in the past together for us. Such a dear sweet buddy of mine!!!
Hey, do you know this guy?
Liberty Bell
Well, six of us gals were able to drive down to Philadelphia, PA this past Friday and Saturday to attend a Time out for Women event put on by Deseret Book Company. We left early Friday and drove the three hours to get there. We were able to tour a bit of the city sites before heading back to the hotel for the night. We saw places like the United States Mint, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross's house, Ben Frankin's grave, Liberty Bell and tons of beautiful historial buildings. It's was nice that everything was within walking distance from each other. We parked our car when we drove into town and never needed it till we left town. I just added a bunch of pictures from our time there.
We had a wonderful time eating some really good food and meeting some really fun people. This is my fourth time getting to go to a Time out for either Women or Couples and I've enjoyed it each time. I come home with something new each time to do better on and to be more grateful for.
5 comments:
I am so jealous! What a fun trip! And by the way your family picture is beautiful! Where are those handsome boys smiles? So serious. I miss you so much. Can't you just live a little closer? Love you
How totally fun!!!!! What a great idea!!!! Loved the pics with Nobama and Mcain!!!!! Love u guys!
I wish I would have known. I would have loved to have joined you. Looks like so much fun!
Looks like a great time. I'm a little jealous of the women you went with and I don't even know them...They get to hang out with you and I don't, I hope they realize how lucky they are. I really miss you!
Go McCain/Palin!!!!
(or Mike Huckabee in 2012!!)
Post a Comment