Monday, October 20, 2008

A "girls" day out.

These girls had a blast in the dirt under a picnic table. They played till they were covered from head to toe in dust that stuck to them like glue. ...Oh to be a little girl again...
Every now and then ya just gotta grab some friends and head out for the day. A few good friends and I went to Catoctin Mountain Orchard for a few goodies and then headed up the road to a beautiful state park, I can't remember the name right now. We had a wonderful picnic with homemade fried chicken, fruit, veggies, homemade oreos and such othe yummy stuff. Before leaving, Lilly and one of her friends, Andy, had a blast on the playground at the orchard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! Those are some cool things to play on, my kids would love those. I love the pumpkin pyramid too!

Clair said...

Hi Amy- Looks like you are having some great Fall fun. Reading your Time Out post is making me get excited for my 1st one in November- Nashville. I love the family picture on your blog header!