So we finally had a nice night to light up the firepit and roast some marshmellows. I am very sad that my children don't understand the great treat and fun of making smores. They had a great time roasting the mellows, but were upset everytime one caught on fire, which was almost everytime, and then turned black. I don't think my tummy liked me very much that night after eating all of the ones that went bad according to the kids. My favorite way to eat them growing up was to burn each outter layer and then pop it in my mouth before burning the next layer to eat.

Hunter caught the bug and enjoyed eating his put together smore.

Lilly and Mason were very content to just eat the chocolate and crackers seperately. Maybe by the end of summer they can learn to enjoy a fully made smore.

Even Daddy was able to get in the action and show them how it's done right.

Jason was putting together his Father's Day gift...his new grill.
3 comments:
Love your blog! Miss you guys! What a cute family you have.
Looks fun, can't wait until you are here in August so we can eat smores together! I have been telling baby Abby about her twin, she can't wait to see you either. I will feel proud to have a daughter as beautiful as you! Miss you thanks for the good talks the past few days, it's made me feel soooo much better!
Looks like so much fun! Your yard looks beautiful too!
Cynthia O.
Post a Comment