Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The New little Caldwell

Yep, that would be a little wee doggie we have added to our crew. The boys named him Hobbs, from the comic books Calvin and Hobbs... He's 9 weeks old and is a Jack-A-Poo. That's a cross between a Jack Russle Terrier and a Mini Poodle. I won't get much, if at all, bigger then he is right now. He might be 5 to 7 pounds. He's a lot of fun and the kids love him. He follows me everwhere I go. He isn't supposed to shed at all, but I think he's done one or two on my shirt. Very very different amounts of hair vs. our past two huge labs. I can handle this kind of dog living in my house. He loves to just curle up on my lap and fall asleep. He's protecter of the house along side Lilly. He's even gone on bikes ride with us. He loves playing in the backyard with the kids and hanging out in the grass that's as tall as he is.

1 comment:

Mindy Hill said...

I swear if Lilly were a puppy, this is what she would look like! I think that doggie has her sweet eyes!