 |
| I came out of the grocery store the other day and found this truck parked near mine. As I was reading the back, the owner of the truck was getting out. I had to go tell her how I LOVED reading what was on the back. She told me that this was her husband's truck and had just taken a few things off it the other day. I asked her if he was harassed or given high-fives when people read it. She said both and a few dirty looks on the road, but mostly it was a positive response. They own their own business and can first-hand understand how this President has not been a friend to "we the people" here in America. I asked her if I could take a picture of it and share it with my hubby. It's so nice to see truth on the back of cars instead of the nasty lies that are out there in force. |
(if you don't agree, there's nothing i can do to open your eyes. let's just see what the future brings from this mess.)
1 comment:
L. O. L.
Post a Comment