Friday, February 22, 2013

~project list~

So we've been busy with our "project list" since we've moved in to our new home.  It's always fun for us to put our own stamp on our place.  Even if it the stamps are in small ways that just make life a little easier. 





I love that Mr. brought our oldest Little, Kadin in to help with this project.  Times like this is what will help him learn how to be "handy" for when he has his own home. 


Mr. caved to my pleas of hiring a painter to do the two story wall in our entryway.  Since it was such a small job, we found more work for the painter to do to entice him to accept the job.  I not only got the entry painted, but the long hallway upstairs, as well as water damage from the storm Sandy that left a portion of our molding and wall needing some repair. 


2 comments:

alrita said...

WOW DOES THAT LOOK GREAT

Unknown said...

Wow! I love love love the backpack wall and the under the washer dryer things...love it!