| So each morning I get Kadin and Hunter all to myself before these two even wake up to get ready for school. Once the older boys are headed to school on the bus, it's my turn to get Mason and Lilly to myself. Somehow since moving here, we have gained like 45 extra minutes in the morning before I have to ship them off. Our mornings are spent having breakfast together while I put together their lunches. We either have some kind of fun music playing in the background to help our blood get going, or the morning news radio show. Today I discovered on my "Mormon Channel" app I can play the cartoon version of the "Book of Mormon" stories. It's a time that I will always treasure with my Littles as they are still in the phase of life of being OKAY to hang out with their mom. I am more then blessed by their sweetness and OHMYGARSH...they are the cool ones to hang out with. |
1 comment:
I didn't know you could get that on Mormon channel...sweet!
I bet they love their time with you!
Post a Comment