Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Smarty Pants II

I was all ready to go to Hunter's school tomorrow knowing he was getting a few awards.  I was so sad when he came home today and told me that his award assembly was changed to today...WHAT...I missed it!  He was awarded the "Safety Patrol" Certificate for helping to keep the peace in the hallways before, during and after school on certain days of the week. 

He was also awarded the "Reading Achievement" Certificate.  I LOVE that all of my Littles have such a great love of reading.   He too was given a bumper sticker for being an "Honor Roll Student" all year long.   Great Job on such a job well done in school this year Hunter!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have some great kids!
I have had the same thing happen to me before, they change the day or the time and I miss it :(