Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ocean City Half...


So this wonderful group of women did the Ocean City Half Marathon with me April 28th. It was a very long "journey" to train for and prepare for. I was lucky enough to do many long and short runs and many long walks with a few of these great women on a regular basis. This was my 2nd and LAST long distance run. This makes me very sad as running has become a great love of mine. I'm not as young as I used to be or indestructible as I thought I would always be. My knees are not my friends after the "over-use" of them during this process. I had an amazing time with these ladies and still get to meet up for long walks, and hopefully a few short runs soon.

Here are a few pictures from our super fun weekend together...Thanks to Marchel and her Mom for loaning out your most wonderful beach house to us for those few days.
























Don't worry, I've paid for this copy and it's in the mail now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great group of friends to run with, and you look super cute and young (no matter what you think your knees say about you!)
Love ya friend!