|
While I was in Utah I was spoiled by
having the rest of my family all come together for a night together. I know
everyone is so busy and having to come from all over the Utah area, so it was very special to me that
they all made the sacrifice to be there that night. There was pizza, pop,
dress-up, finger and toe nails painted, barbies, swords, funny YouTube videos,
x-box dancing, laughing, talking talking talking and more talking and then even
more laughing. I love these guys and gals with all my heart: Dad and Mom,
Derrin, Nicole, Kaleb, Tanner, Sophie, Ammon, Hannah, Justin, Mindy, Isaac,
Ethan, Abby, Shaun, Liz, Gabe, Tori, Lydia, Daisy, Graham, Celeste,
John, Jaxson, Shaun. I love you all!!!
|
1 comment:
Family is the best. I love it when I am able to be with mine...I wish it happened more often
Post a Comment