Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rexburg, Idaho









I was lucky enough to travel out WEST this past month. It was a "fact-finding" mission as Jason and I were looking into buying two companies that were for sale in the Rexburg, ID area. One was a UPS store and the other was Panache, a clothing boutique, hair and tanning salon. Luck would have it that my twin sister, April, and her most fantastic family live in Rexburg. They put me up for my stay and took such great care of me while I was away from my own family.

Update: The UPS store didn't work out which sadly meant that buying the Panache store most likely won't work out either. Jason did apply to two other positions in that area and we are still waiting to hear back from them...???!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can totally see you running a place called Panache :)