Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where in the world...?


I wish moving were this simple...I would LOVE nothing more then to pick up my entire property and move it all with me. I don't know how we are going to say good bye to a place we've spent the longest in since being married and Lilly's ONLY place she's ever called HOME. All of the four kids started school here with the same Kindergarten teachers. Now they are in three different schools between them all. We've put so much TLC into making this house our HOME, but it's time.


It's kind of crazy to think that we really aren't even sure of where we are going just yet.  In my dreams we are moving to someplace that looks like the below picture...like I said, in my dreams.  A girl can dream right?!  We have a few ideas in mind, but are just really trying to keep our "train in a forward motion" lead by lots of prayers and listening to those answers. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll move to that picture with you too!! ...in my dreams :)