| Jason and I recently attended a reallyl fun "re-gift" party at one of our friends house. We either bring a gift given to us to "re-gift" or some kind of White Elephant gift to put in the pile. This is one of the most fun parties we get to attend each year and feel super lucky to be invited (thanks you special friends). One of the first gifts to be opened was a sock monkey. Right away I knew I HAD TO HAVE IT! I've always loved these kind of monkeys and was hoping to bring it home to Lilly. The rule is once a gift is opened you can only steal it three times before it becomes off limits. We had it for only a short time before it was taken and then became off limits. The sweet friend who brought it told me later that she'd make me one. Today at church Lilly was given this sweet package from my friend Karen. She had made it just to give to Lilly after seeing how sad I was we didn't end up with the one from the party. Thank You Karen for being so willing to do this. It will receive lots of love in our home and know it was made with lots of love from your home. What a kind sweet act of service this was. |
1 comment:
So sweet.
Post a Comment