Monday, January 23, 2012

how tall are you NOW?


Oh my sweet Lilly has been asking me to make one of these for at least two years now.  I don't know why I've put it off till now, as it was a sintch to throw together.  I found this piece of wood in the garage in the "left over" scraps that Jason has in the corner.  I have a new love of this color and am trying hard not to cover my house in it. 
I'm sad that I don't have the kids from a much earlier age on this board, but plan to do a six month measure-up from here on out.  It was brought to our attention STARKLY that our kiddos are growing UP way tooooooooo fast.  Love these faces so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! I should have one of those...I've just been measuring them on the actual wall, ha ha! ...and yes, they are growing up so fast!!