![]() |
| Here is where I found this...I would double the butter mixture next time just to add more flavor, but oh so yummy! |
Start by chopping
or grating an onion. I use the hand chopper from Pampered Chef. I get a pretty
fine mince.
Melt a stick of
butter and then add the onions to the butter.
Add three
tablespoons of Dijon
mustard to the onions and butter.
Add two teaspoons
of Worcestershire sauce and stir completely.
Then add three
teaspoons of poppy seeds and let simmer for a few minutes, until onions are
soft.
Grab a package of
the Hawaiian Sweet dinner rolls and cut the entire thing in half length wise.
Place the roll
bottoms in a aluminum foil lined 13 by 9 pan. Spread the onion mixture on the
entire bottom. You will want to save about 1/4 of the mixture back.
Grab some shaved
ham, about a half a pound, and seven to eight slices of swiss cheese. Put the
ham on top of the onions and then add the slices of cheese.
Add the roll tops
on the cheese.
Now, with the
remaining onion mixtures, spread over the top of the rolls.
Cover with aluminum
foil and refrigerate until ready to use. Bake on 350 degrees for 20 minutes,
covered with foil.
When you remove
from the oven, slice down the roll lines.

1 comment:
Sounds good...and easy too!
Post a Comment