Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HELP ME PLEASE!!!


Okay, so ya know how in my post about running the Half Marathon I said that was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life? WELL...yesterday I was called and asked to speak in THIS Saturday's session of the Adult Stake Conference...!!! I am so scared to speak in my own little sacrament meeting at church. This has me almost paralyzed with fear. I couldn't sleep at all last night and am in a constant state of crazed nerves over just the thought of having to do this. The up side is that they didn't give me any longer notice as to drag out the agony waiting for it to come.  I'm starting to think that Half Marathon wasn't so bad after all.  I'd take the option to run TWO FULL Marathons right now if it meant someone else would take my place and speak Saturday night. 

PLEASE say a few extra prays for me!!! I just know I could use them RIGHT NOW till about 9:00pm Saturday night. Thanks in advance.

4 comments:

alrita said...

OK My advice---Have a great opening and a great finish and keep them very close together

Jacobsen Five said...

Yowza! I had to speak to all the youth in stake for their special conference meeting a few years back. Is it cliche to say picture them all in the undies?? Probably not a good idea. The upside is that you don't have weeks to agonize...just days:) (see, silver lining in every situation). Give it your best and you will do fine, I have no doubt!!

Mindy Hill said...

I know you'll do a great job Amy! We will be thinking about you tomorrow! And muchos kudos for the half marathon girl! So proud of you. Send everyone our love.

Unknown said...

I haven't been able to check blogs in a little while...so busy, so I'm very late in my comment, but I bet you did a wonderful job! Love you dearly!