Thursday, September 15, 2011

aprons are the BEST!

I can't believe I haven't blogged about this till now...Isn't this just the cutest apron you've ever seen? I LOVE the colors and patter of the fabric too. I received this in the mail for my last birthday. My Sweet sister-in-law *JANA* made it for me. I use aprons for cooking or baking everything. It was such a fun surprise to get and to ware just about everyday. It's by far my favorite on to put on. I'm sure I'll even wash it at some point, but don't want to not have it there when I need it. THANKS JANA!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally cute :)

alrita said...

I'll bet I could invade your kitchen if I wore that Apron

Jacobsen Five said...

Awww...Everytime I see the leftover scraps I have of that fabric, I love it all over again. Glad you put it to good use:)