Saturday, July 30, 2011

LOOKIE LOOKIE...

So we came home from vacation to find our Peach tree folded over in half due to having so many peaches on it.  We've been picking them, eating them and freezing them...can you say fruite salads - fruite smoothies - cobblers - pies -etc...




Not only have we been enjoying the peaches from our tree, but apples from our apple tree as well.  Our garden has offered us some of the MOST DELICIUSE cucumbers and tomatos to make one of the BEST salads ever...just add a little onion and Italian dressing...SCRUMPTIOUS!!!


I DID IT APRIL!!!  I have finally made my very own "LIQUID CANDY", as we like to call April's homemade FREEZER JAM!!!  Thanks for walking me through it.  We will NEVER buy another jar of jam from the store!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum yum! Hmm...looks like you have enough of that freezer jam to share, ha ha!

cynpatience said...

Wow! What an awesome bounty you've got there! I hope fruit trees and gardens will work well for us here in AZ!