Friday, July 15, 2011

Girls...Dance


Oh what GREAT friends Lilly and I both have!!!


Lilly and I were able to do the Old Opera House dance program.  She has done this for the past several years and I decided to sign up for the Adult dance class.  We  had a BLAST getting to be in the recital together.  We didn’t dance together, but got to share this memory together.  She was super excited to see what her MOMMY’S costume was going to look like.  The Adult group (or better called the “mommy’s class”) called our costumes the “Tella-Tubbies” as that’s what they reminded us all of. 



It was so fun to see Lilly get to dance to one of MY favorite songs…”Over the Rainbow” by IZ.  She loves to dance and is pretty good, if I do say so myself.  We only put her in ballet this year and can’t wait for the next class to start.  Videos to come…



I love my family!!!  The men in our lives have always been so supportive and loving and gushy over us.  Thanks for the yells and hollers from the crowd and for the hugs, kisses and flowers following the show. 



What a GREAT friend Pat is to come for the second year now to support us and cheer us on.  We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet you both were great!