Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another year older and full of the GOOD STUFF!











So Happy Birthday to me…Yesterday I turned 37 years old.  My sweet Hubby and Kiddos had a full day of fun planned for me.  I woke up to the house decorated and gifts and cake waiting for me.  We got to spend the whole day together running around, shopping and even eating at a place that I’ve prided myself from staying away from since it came to town (Five Guys) over a year ago.  I have to admit, it was so yummy!!!!  Later that evening a guy that works for Jason had invited us to his wedding reception.  It was a wonderful way to spend my birthday evening.  We got to dress up and had a wonderful dinner and dancing.  There was even a surprise entertainer, a belly dancer, as well.  It was a terrific day filled with LOTS of love from those I love the most! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you my beautiful friend!