So last week
we were super lucky enough to have my brother, Derrin, and his family come out
for a visit. Nicole, his wife, is a dear
friend and sister to me. Their wonderful
and terrific five children, Kaleb, Tanner, Sophie, Ammon and Hannah, were such
cute friends to our kids. I love to
watch cousins get together and play and hang out as though there were never
distance nor time between them.
we were super lucky enough to have my brother, Derrin, and his family come out
for a visit. Nicole, his wife, is a dear
friend and sister to me. Their wonderful
and terrific five children, Kaleb, Tanner, Sophie, Ammon and Hannah, were such
cute friends to our kids. I love to
watch cousins get together and play and hang out as though there were never
distance nor time between them.
We had some
fun adventures together during their stay. I am a blogger of pictures as of late more then of words, so I’ll just
show you of our time together with JUST A FEW of the pictures that were
taken. They are kind of out of order as
I’ve been working on getting this posted over the past week, and my postings
has been out of order. Bare with me, but
just enjoy…Man, we sure do love these guys and gals and feel so blessed to have
had this time with them. As always, they spoiled us rotten!!!
fun adventures together during their stay. I am a blogger of pictures as of late more then of words, so I’ll just
show you of our time together with JUST A FEW of the pictures that were
taken. They are kind of out of order as
I’ve been working on getting this posted over the past week, and my postings
has been out of order. Bare with me, but
just enjoy…Man, we sure do love these guys and gals and feel so blessed to have
had this time with them. As always, they spoiled us rotten!!!






































































































1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Family is the best :)
Post a Comment