Not long after moving here, we met this WONDERFUL couple that has become our FAMILY. Van and Pat are now moving away and I'm, we, are in denial. We have shared some wonderful times together in so many ways. It's truly amazing how certain people can touch your heart so deeply. I don't know what our family will do when they move soon. They have become such a part our being here. My heart breaks at the thought of not being able to pop in on each other like we do. This comes at a sad time as another of our DEAR friends are moving at the same time (I'll post more about that later...). I can only pray that we aren't too far behind them in moving elsewhere too. We LOVE you PAT and VAN and you’re NOT rid of us completely as you'll always be a part of us whether near or far.
|
1 comment:
Jacob told me two weeks ago that he was going to have a new teacher because Sister Ellsworth was moving. I immediately thought about you. Who else is moving? AND lastly, your family in NOT ALLOWED to move!!!!
Post a Comment