Okay, so ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!! Anyone who hasn't yet had the experience of having the "FLU"...do EVERYTHING you can NOT TO!!! I can see why people die from this, or at the very least FEEL like they are dying from this. I consider myself to be a pretty strong person that can bounce back from being sick here and there, but this is a WHOLE different thing. When it latches on it NEVER wants to let go...LET GO ALREADY!!!Then to TOP it all off, just when I don't think I have another ounce of energy to give, my good old friend, Ovarian Cyst, decided to attach itself to me as well. Sorry all you GUYS out there that are reading this and walking out of the room right now. But I bet most of you men have see THIS show:
I realize you'll never understand what this feels like for a woman, so I added this picture to try to demonstrate...NO JOKE either!!! Oh, and just so ya know, this picture was listed under the images from google when I searched Ovarian Cyst pain, so it wasn't even my idea!
And then there's Dad and the children of my house who have been left to FEND for themselves all while their MOM thinks she's dying from all of the above!!! They have been CHAMPS 100% of the time.
I bet Jason has felt this way some of the time that he's been caring for me, the children and taking on his very busy job, commute and all. I wouldn't blame him if he were secretly hating me right now, even just a little bit.
And then there's Dad and the children of my house who have been left to FEND for themselves all while their MOM thinks she's dying from all of the above!!! They have been CHAMPS 100% of the time.
I bet Jason has felt this way some of the time that he's been caring for me, the children and taking on his very busy job, commute and all. I wouldn't blame him if he were secretly hating me right now, even just a little bit.


2 comments:
Oh man!!
Feel better soon my friend.
So sorry! It is the worst when mom gets sick!
Post a Comment