I have a super duper wonderful friend...Felicity...who showed me the most coolest place to shop for things for my house. I'm going to have to pace myself as I could probably just go buy the whole entire place right now. It's an old house, there are two more right next door and across the street just like it, that I will post about next. I have had fun picking out a few items to help me get better organized and still decorate in style, or at least MY style...Thanks Felicity and thanks "Old Lucketts Store".





3 comments:
I LOVE the "game cabinet". I need one of those. Another friend of mine told me about that store. I need to get over there before you buy everything. :-)
what the heck! I love the dresser you found to put games in! I've been looking for a cute white dresser! Looks great!
Looks great! Boy we could sure use some organization at our house!
Post a Comment