i LOVE organization...
So I wanted a place for the kids to HANG their backpacks when they got home each day from school. They have always just dumped them on the bench and it would DRIVE ME NUTS to have them in a pile of mess. I started out just wanting to have a few hooks put up for them to hang them above the bench. I then would either add a mirror, pictures or shelf later when time permitted. But what I got was an AMAZING shelf with hooks all in one. Jason and Grandpa Caldwell got to work and THIS is what I go when they were done. After I added a little glossy white paint, it was ready to be put to use. It felt so great after the kids got home from their first day back to school and to see them HANG their backpacks up...THANK YOU JASON AND GRANDPA in so many ways!!! I LOVE IT!
3 comments:
They made the shelf? Awesome! I got some hook last year and LOVE them cause it is nice and neat!
I LOVE IT!!! I am with you, I can not stand to have to back packs piled in a mess.
I love it!
I'm trying not to be jealous...it isn't working, ha ha!
Post a Comment