Monday, June 7, 2010

Race for the Cure year "7" and Counting...

This is a picture of my first year doing the race with my DEEPEST friend Brianne. Her mom is now dealing with her 3rd time of breast cancer and is loosing her battle. My heart is breaking for them all right now, but hold them close to my heart!!!! I LOVE YOU BRIANNE AND YOUR MOM!!!
Year '7' of heading up a team for the RACE for the CURE in Washington D.C. This is an amazing event each year that I look forward to. I've always had wonderful friends to come run this with and to add to the experience. I hope our little part helps to make a big difference. ...this is always and will always be first and foremost for my DEEPEST friend Brianne and her sweet tender MOM...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are amazing!

Penny said...

Amy, I think of you every year when this race comes around. YOu are an inspiration yourself.

Wish I could have done it this year.

I can't believe your kids are out of school too - lucky! We need to get together again this year during the summer.

fam stories said...

Good job, glad to see you guys got a group together again! You look great, keep it up!!!

Cynthia