Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Look out NYC...

Okay, so I started at the bottom working my way up adding a little blurb here and there that told of the picture....but I just don't have the time to finish. I have wanted to get this post up since we returned, so I'm going to post it "AS IS" and let the pictures tell the story.
Two of my sister-in-laws from Jason's side turned the big "40" this year and wanted to plan a 'girl's trip' somewhere to celebrate. We were so lucky to get to stay at the apt. in NYC where the company my brother works for has apt. they like to rent out to visitors. WE HAD A BLAST!!! It was so much fun getting to spend some time with my Mother-in-law and two sister-in-laws. I loved being able to reconnect and with these wonderful women and friends. I love each of them so much!!! Thanks for an AMAZING time and memories that will last forever.
Just some fun shots of NYC LIVE...
Yep I ate just about EVERY bite of this GIANT slice of carrot cake cheese cake from "Juniors" YUMMMM
We took are very nice and relaxing carriage ride through Central Park...wish it were longer then 20 minutes though.
Kim looking for a few nice pictures to take back home...
Here's that giant piano from the movie "BIG". These ladies could really play that thing.
"Dum Dum want Gum Gum..."
Subway rats...I mean not us. We were able to take a really fun harbor curise. Eating a super yummy gyro... We were able to go the "Top of the Rock" for some really amazing views...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like an awesome trip.

Mindy Hill said...

OH JEALOUS! So FUN! The Hill sisters need a trip like this Nicole and I were just saying the other day! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and you look stunning in EVERY picture by the way! Love you!