THE KIDS TAKING DAD ON IN A BALLOON FIGHT TO THE "POP"
DAD ALWAYS SEEMS TO LET THE KIDS COME OUT ON TOP
STUFFED CABBAGE WAS THE BIRTHDAY BOY'S DINNER REQUEST...YUMMMY
"CAMPING" WAS THE 'theme' OF THE NIGHT. NOT ONLY TO REPLACE THE TENT THAT WAS TOSSED LAST SUMMER, BUT TO OUTFIT HIM AS HE IS NOW THE NEW SCOUT MASTER...
HERE'S THE BEST DAD EVER FITTING RIGHT IN WITH HIS KIDDOS
Well we are so lame and never did call, duh!! But I loved chatting with you! :). Love all the pictures and it was weird to stop and think that our still born son Joshua would have been 12 yrs. Old now. Wow, where did that time go?? The kids still talk of him and Hannah and he share the same birthday. Can't wait to meet him some day! Love you guys tons and tons, if I can find a sitter, I will come out to DC with Derrin. But that's a BIG if!!! It's hard to find someone these days! Love ya! Tell Jason we are lame-o but we love him and wish him a belated happy birthday!
5 comments:
Second all Amy did and said for Jason's B.day. Just blessed to have you as part of our family.
Second all Amy did and said for Jason's B.day. Just blessed to have you as part of our family.
Second all Amy did and said for Jason's B.day. Just blessed to have you as part of our family.
Looks like you guys took good care of him :)
Happy Birthday Jason!
Well we are so lame and never did call, duh!! But I loved chatting with you! :). Love all the pictures and it was weird to stop and think that our still born son Joshua would have been 12 yrs. Old now. Wow, where did that time go?? The kids still talk of him and Hannah and he share the same birthday. Can't wait to meet him some day! Love you guys tons and tons, if I can find a sitter, I will come out to DC with Derrin. But that's a BIG if!!! It's hard to find someone these days! Love ya! Tell Jason we are lame-o but we love him and wish him a belated happy birthday!
Post a Comment