I can't believe we have a "10" year old now...It just blows my mind at how fast my kids are growing up so fast. Here are a few shots of his B-day celebration...I sure do LOVE this guy!!!!
Kadin really LOVES to read. He was so excited to get the set of the new Percy Jackson book series. He read threw all 5 books TWICE within two weeks!!! He also LOVED his very own CAMELBAK backpack, so he doesn't have to borrow his DAD'S anymore.
Kadin was really wanting to go to Chuck-E-Cheese for his B-day. We HATE this place like crazy on a slow day...it was a Saturday when we went and it was SO packed you couldn't even stand without getting stuck in the middle of everyone. I think after going this time, even the kids realized how NOT worth it is to go here for entertainment...thank goodness for little lessons they can learn on their own.
2 comments:
Looks like he had a great birthday!
WOW! I can't believe it's been 10 years Amy! We love this guy so much!
Post a Comment