Sunday, December 20, 2009
and the SNOW brings...
This is what happened to our play set yesterday under of the weight of all the snow (18 or 19 inches recorded here in Charles Town, WV). It snapped the canvas over the fort right in two. We took full advantage of church being called off today by getting out as a family to play, shovel, sled and whatever else we could do in the snow. Even Pippin our cat and Hobbes our dog joined in the fun. Our friends down the street had a great idea of making their front stairs into their sledding hill. It works great down ours and we can get all the way to the street with this puppy!! Whhaaa Hooooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures! I love the idea of sliding down the front steps, fun!
you are as cute as I remembered! I have 3 girls and a boy, looks like you have just the opposite! How good to see you again Amy!
Post a Comment