Oh my goodness...Jason has always been the lucky one to go on the field trips with the kids. It's his time to take off of work and spend the day with his kid. He always comes home with the biggest smile on his face. I got to go to D.C. with Kadin this time. We had a BLAST and had two of the sweetest boys from his class with us. We went to the Native American and American History museums. Our feet were so darn tired by the day's end. Just look at the smiles of their faces. They even took a break to read some "Calvin and Hobbes" that Kadin brought with us. Such a fun day for mom and I didn't even get too sick on the bus ride there or back...
3 comments:
Looks like a great time!
All I can say is, I need to move to your school if that's the bus you take on fieldtrips. I have ridden to D.C. many times on a regular school bus, I don't love that, but I do love spending the day with my kid!
I have spent some time this morning getting caught up on your blog and all I can say is IT MUST BE REALLY AMAZING TO BE ONE OF YOUR KIDS!!!
Museums are so much fun! Bus ride with 60 kids, priceless!!! Fun memories:)
Post a Comment