Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lilly's 1st day at Pre-K

Okay, so it has begun... I'm starting to feel the "alone" feelings of having all of your children off to school. Lilly started Pre-K this year and is loving it! She is gone Tuesday through Friday 8:00 am till 11:30 am. It was very hard the first few times with her gone. I'm so used to having her there as my run-around buddy or helper around the house. I don't know what next year is going to do to me as she will be in full day Kindergarten...UGH!!!!
She is loving it and I'm excited for her to start this new chapter of her life. They really do grow up too fast!!!
Since Lilly goes starts class before the boys, they loved being able to walk her in to her class the first day. I now have a car pool set up with two other moms there which is a big help.

No comments: