So I'm super late on updating my Blog, but it's never too late to get caught up. We had a great time at our church for Pioneer Day last month. The kids played dress-up, made candles, butter, played games, learned more about journals and had a lot of good fun and food. It was one of the hottest days up to that point and we were all melting away, not to mention being eating up by bugs. I don't think the kids minded as they were enjoying themselves fully. Just a small taste of what our great Pioneers did before us.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Pioneer Day July 2009
So I'm super late on updating my Blog, but it's never too late to get caught up. We had a great time at our church for Pioneer Day last month. The kids played dress-up, made candles, butter, played games, learned more about journals and had a lot of good fun and food. It was one of the hottest days up to that point and we were all melting away, not to mention being eating up by bugs. I don't think the kids minded as they were enjoying themselves fully. Just a small taste of what our great Pioneers did before us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment