Friday, June 26, 2009

Girls Camp

Oh how fun was GIRL'S CAMP... I was lucky enough to be asked to go help with the food part of camp today. I got to spend the day working with a dear friend, Jen, among other dear friends, serving 135 or so girls and their leaders. I miss being a "girl" at girl's camp and all that that included. A special THANKS to all of those who were willing to take each of my children so I could go do this. I wish I felt like I was more of a help though...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm getting ready to leave for Girls Camp tomorrow. I am our Ward Camp Director, yikes! I get to be there all week. I'm hoping for good weather among other things. I haven't been to girls camp sing I was a Laurel.
Wish I could go with you :)

jennifer van vliet said...

A picture of me on your blog!!! What a friend you are! It was so much fun to have you there, a new happy smiling face, clean and smelling good! Next year lets try for the whole week!!! Thanks for coming up and bringing us a ray of sunshine!