Thursday, May 7, 2009

more from us...

Mason had a great day receiving the "Sunshine Award" last Friday. He was so proud as were we, and it was a surprise that he didn't know he was getting. What a good kid!
Mason lost his 1st tooth the other night. Wow, this is a big deal as he's had to watch his older brother loose theirs and get a visit from the tooth fairy. What a trooper.
Lilly was getting several splinters out of her foot and didn't like it one bit!!!
So I couldn't figure out how to delete the extra picture of Lilly here. She, and her brother, love my iPhone as much as I do. They are always trying to snag it and play the fun things on it...
More puzzles for Lilly.
One of Lilly's great drawings. This was the first time she put hair on one of her people.
Lilly and I decided to transplant a few plants in our yard. It was a very hot day and much harder then we had thought. We ended up waiting till Dad got home to help, take it over really. I hope they live through this trauma.

No comments: